Friday, August 29, 2008

Update

Hello Ladies and Ghouls,

So, good news. KAREN AND I GOT AN APARTMENT IN SF!!! Super kick-ass, decently affordable (by SF standards) and right in the thick of it. That being said, I am now feverishly working at my day jobs, as freelance has dried up, to make all the money I can to get my ass on the road with Miss Karen O. However, I am forcing myself to take a bit of time to get back to some of the personal projects I have been cranking on for a while, and will post some of the progress and results this weekend. I am having a great time with some good old pencil and paper, so stay tuned. Also, keep up on our new zombie blog, Zombie Nation at www.ilovetheundead.com. Our friends at Revenant Magazine have been pumping it, and I hear we will have a bit of press coming from a podcast. CHECK IT. Word.

Skeleface or die.

1 comment:

'Lil Ric said...

Way to go, sonny...you worked hard for this shit