Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Prrty Food or DIE


This is a piece I did for a promo-book-comic thing that our good friends Joe Gillette and Ric Schuster are putting together to let the masses know about a kickass performance piece at the Soap Factory . It is at midnight on the 5th, I believe, but I am not 100% sure. I thought it was the night of the 4th of July, but the website says the 24hr performance fest starts at noon on the 5th. I would just check with Joe to be certain, but you should all attend, I have a feeling it is going to be COOL AS HELL. Anyway, this is a piece of Joe's character, Walter. Hope you all like it.

Skeleface or die!

3 comments:

// SPM said...

thats bad ass....


no...


thats prrty food.

Party B. Good said...

SO bad ass... it looks amazing, man... i cant wait for you to see the book.

R. M. Hanson said...

Thanks, dudes, I can't wait to see the book either!