Sunday, May 25, 2008

Serial Killer Magazine

So, I got in touch with James Gilks of Mad Hatter Design and he liked my stuff enough to bring me into the game. This is the first piece for the magazine I have completed. David Berkowitz, the Son of Sam, The 44 Caliber Killer. I am reading a lot about these people, and it leaves me in a strange place. The crimes committed are so dispicable, but most of their life stories are so incredibly tragic. Monsters, all of them, but they were created, not born, that way. Be good to people, because karma can be a bitch. Take care of yourselves.


Skeleface or die.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Damn dude that’s awesome scary.

Chris Bartholomew said...

I thought your illustration here was awesome in the magazine, great work and looking forward to seeing more.
Chris Bartholomew
Head Writer for Serial Killer Mag.